OPEN POSITION: Concrete - Foreman
Seasonal/Full-time, possible year-round work. This is skilled position for a concrete foreman. Work involving the supervision of a group of construction concrete laborers and cement finishers engaged in the construction, alteration, maintenance, and repair of commercial structures and fixtures involving concrete. This position requires performing on site labor in addition to supervision of the crew. Responsible for supervising the work of employees engaged in concrete work for the repair, alteration, maintenance, construction, and installation of all types of commercial structures involving concrete scope. Projects are received in writing and orally and include drawings and blue prints for construction and alteration projects. Work is performed under the general direction of a Project Manager and is reviewed through inspection while in progress and upon completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, organizes, schedules, supervises, and inspects the work of skilled and semi-skilled subordinates engaged in repair, alteration, and construction project work requiring the services of carpenters.
- Inspects buildings or other structures and items reported to be in need of repair; considers need for repair and estimated time and materials; requisitions materials and supplies.
- Supervises the installation of door, door frames &hardware, cabinets, interior specialties’ etc.
- Establishes standards for safety and performance for subordinates and inspects quantity and quality of work against these standards.
- Lays out work as specified in drawings and blue prints.
- Maintains and reports material, labor, and time costs.
- Performs related work as required.
Interested candidates should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit any supporting information including references knowledgeable about the candidate’s applicable skills and experience.