OPEN POSITION: Roadwork/Fencing - Foreman
Seasonal/Full-time, possible year-round work. This position is for a working foreman who has the ability to perform tasks while keeping a crew moving. This position involves the supervision of laborers working on guardrail, joint adhesive and fencing construction projects. This position requires performing on site labor in addition to supervision of the crew. Work is performed under the general direction of a Project Manager and is reviewed through inspection while in progress and upon completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hard Working
- Technology literate
- Valid Class A Driver's License
- Experience running a crew of 3-6 people
- Ability to operate equipment (Skid Steer, Excavator)
- Able to read plans/specs
- Good communication skills with team members & inspectors
- Guardrail installation experience a plus
Interested candidates should submit resume to email@example.com. Please submit any supporting information including references knowledgeable about the candidate’s applicable skills and experience.